Square Acoustic is a vinyl loose lay tile developed specifically for heavy-traffic office areas. Square tiles offer outstanding design and performance - while taking care of people and the environment.
The range offers 36 contemporary colour options, with versatile inspirations.
As a loose lay floorin 3g, Square is quick and easy to install with...View more no need for permanent glue or hot welding, just some tackifier or Tarkospray and the tiles are ready to lay.
Tiles can be replaced or removed and re-installed without damage to substrate or subfloor. That makes Square an ideal option for any office where there are raised floors with frequent access required to cables and pipes.
Square Acoustic combines high-density foam backing with closed cells and a unique recycled vinyl interlayer for excellent acoustic efficiency (14 dB), acoustic improvement 67 dB, and great indentation resistance (0.15 mm).
For maximum hygiene, Square contains Sanitized®, an anti-bacterial treatment that helps to prevent the proliferation of potentially health damaging organisms.
Square also contributes to an excellent indoor air quality which is such an important element in wellbeing. In addition to very low levels of VOC emissions, the loose lay installation uses a tackifi er rather than permanent adhesive.
- Acoustic loose-lay vinyl tiles for offices and other commercial interiors
- Versatile designs in elegant colours
- Loose lay system for fast and easy installation - ideal for raised access floors
- Glass fibre reinforcement for unique dimensional stability
- TopClean XP PUR reinforcement for easy cleaning and excellent life cycle cost