Groupe scolaire Pierre Perret
2017 | Serris, France
The Pierre Perret School Group chose Tarkett Linoleum, because it meets High Environmental Quality (HQE) requirements.
The city of Serris selected the architecture agency Ameller & Dubois to oversee the management of the Pierre Perret School Group’s flooring project. The project initially included covering the floors of the kindergarten, the elementary school, a multipurpose room and a sports field, and later a nursery and a leisure center.
The architecture agency chose Tarkett’s linoleum floor covering to cover an area of 2,200 square meters, because it meets HQE requirements.
Linoleum is a sustainable floor covering, made from natural and renewable ingredients such as linseed oil, pine resin, wood, cork flour and jute. Cradle to Cradle® * certified, it was designed to protect the environment and the well-being of its users, at every stage of its lifecycle.
* Cradle to Cradle is a certification based on five criteria:
- The evaluation of the toxicological and eco-toxicological properties of the raw materials used in the product
- The use of renewable energy
- The preservation of water resources during the production cycle
- Product reuse
- A company's compliance with societal requirements
Tarkett's linoleum has been designed to protect the environment and people's well-being at every stage of the product's life cycle.
Ameller, Dubois et Associés