Conscious choices. For people and planet.
Tarkett Human-Conscious Design® is our pledge to stand with present and future generations. To create flooring and sports surfaces that are good for people and the planet. And to do it every day; in line with our three commitments:
- Deep human understanding: we continuously engage with our customers to ensure that we respond to their specific needs and expectations.
- Conscious choices. For people and planet: when it comes to people and the planet,we don’t consider one without thinking of the other.
- With you. Every step of the way: quality, trust and dependability define our approach.
Our approach to sustainability
The pursuit of ‘always more’ is pushing our limits and threatening our planet. The game must change. We need to find a way to deliver more with less. For us, this means less waste, lower emissions, greater well-being and more proof.
Less can work. This is why we are committed to:
- Less waste and lower emissions to tackle climate change and create a circular economy. We are the first flooring manufacturer to pioneer closed loop, post-use recycling for vinyl*, carpet tiles and linoleum floorings. By 2030, at least 30% of our raw materials will come from recycled materials and all emissions throughout our entire value chain will be reduced by 30%.
- Providing proof and only using good materials. We establish ambitious sustainability goals and seek third-party accreditation from scientific institutions and government bodies to measure our progress and we offer radical transparency about our products and the good materials we use.
- Contributing to a greater wellbeing and exceeding indoor air quality standards. Lowering our environmental impact will never mean compromising our products’ quality or your comfort, health and overall well-being. We eco-design flooring that contributes to better indoor air quality, keeps noise levels low and is a pleasure to walk on.
*Post-2011 homogeneous collections, heterogeneous loose-lay collections, LVT Click, iD Square, vinyl rolls (glue-free installation <50m²)
Our dedication to sustainability has seen us trailblaze higher standards across our industry; and collaborate with forward-thinking partners to implement innovative schemes and production techniques. We do this because it matters to us and because we know it matters to you, our customers.
We know that when you choose a flooring solution, health and sustainability are at the forefront of your mind. It’s why we don’t just offer you beautiful, high-quality flooring, we offer you peace of mind.
The way to better floors.
Embedding social responsibility
Putting social responsibility at the heart of our business and driving change together.