The data controller is Tarkett, a French simplified joint-stock company with a capital of 7.700.000 euros, registered in the Trade and Companies Register of Nanterre under the number 410 081 640, with its registered office located at: 1 Terrasse Bellini, Tour Initiale
92919 Paris La Défense, France
Tarkett shall not be held liable or responsible for the processing of personal data you may provide to third parties, even if links to third parties are provided on Tarkett’s website.
Data collection and use
Tarkett collect and process any information you provided through the website or any other means such as your name, surname, addresses, e-mail addresses, phone number, and in case you are acting in a professional context, your company name and your position in the company.
When personal data is requested, you will be informed of the compulsory or optional nature of such data by the symbol *.
Tarkett may process your personal data for any of the following purposes (purpose might be different depending on the case):
- For customer support: Tarkett processes your personal data to provide you with customer support, especially to answer your request.
- For contest and other promotions: With your consent (whenever it is required), Tarkett may process your personal data to contact you by e-mail, text message, phone calls or mailing about services and products we feel may interest you (marketing communication; promotions; etc.).
- For statistical analysis: Tarkett may process your personal data for conducting statistical analysis (marketing analysis, evaluation of the effectiveness of our campaigns, etc.),
- For administrative purposes in relation to the security and access of Tarkett’s systems, platforms, secured websites or applications,
- For any other legitimate business purpose.
Disclosure/Transfer of your personal data
Tarkett may disclose your personal data to any entity within the Tarkett Group and, when necessary, to Tarkett’s subcontractors, located in or outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”), who process your personal data on Tarkett’s behalf for the purposes described above. Tarkett will not sell, rent or disclose your personal data to any other parties.
Tarkett may be compelled to disclose your personal data if requested to do so by any applicable law or regulation, or to answer to any request from a judicial or administrative authority.
Security of personal data collected
Tarkett is committed to safeguarding and protecting your personal data and maintains appropriate technical and organizational measures to avoid improper or accidental disclosure, use, access, loss, modification or damage of your personal data.
Tarkett implements secured data systems complying with industry standards. Only Tarkett’s or its subcontractors’ employees who need to access your personal data to perform a specific task for one of the purposes defined above will access your personal data. Moreover, all Tarkett’s and its subcontractors’ employees are bound by a confidentiality commitment.
In case personal data is transferred in a country located outside the EEA, protection and security measures of the personal data are implemented such as:
- A transfer of your personal data to any Tarkett entity or to a subcontractor in a country which offers an adequate level of protection of personal data according to the European Commission.
- A transfer of your personal data covered by the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission.
Duration of storage
Tarkett will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, within the limits provided by applicable law and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements, especially accounting requirements.
Access to your personal data
As stated by the applicable law, you are entitled to request for access, rectification, deletion of your data or to object to the processing of your data, based on legitimate grounds, by sending an email to dataprivacy[@]tarkett.com or a mail to:
1 Terrasse Bellini,
92919 Paris La Défense, France
As requested by law, your request shall be signed and a photocopy of an identity document with your signature shall be attached. You shall also mention the address to which the answer should be sent.